Mixing traditional feminine colors into a groom's look can be tricky for some. If you're a traditionalist, stick with a white shirt and add a hint of purple with silver cuff links. Willing to branch out a little? Infuse more purple with your shirt and add a shot of the unexpected with modern, black cuff links.
What's better than an all-inclusive shopping experience? An all-inclusive bachelor or bachelorette party in Cancun. Enter the Men's Wearhouse Ultimate Bachelor or Bachelorette Party contest, and take five of your friends to the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel in Cancun.
Exactly just what does this all-inclusive trip include? Glad you asked. Book your wedding tuxes in the store from April 1st-14th to be entered to win:
- a five-night double all-inclusive accommodations for three Caribbean suites at Hard Rock Cancun for you and five friends.
- a $1500 resort credit for each room to use for golf outings, tours, and trips to the ROCK SPA.
- upgraded wine selection and Rock Shots by Kodak
- round-trip coach airfare for 6 (capped at $500/ticket)
- Rock Star transfers to and from the hotel in a luxury sedan
With 900 locations and tuxedos by Vera Wang, Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren, you can create endless combinations. Not sure what you want your look to be? Don't worry, they have vests, ties, and accessories tailored to match David's Bridal bridesmaid and party dresses.
| This post was sponsored by Men's Wearhouse. |